Whizzky whisky club members, listen up! We're inviting you to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your club, a list of the members names and the reason your club should be sent a bottle of Glendalough Double Barrel to review on Whizzky App. Don't forget to include your club admin/ chairman's physical address and contact number during working hours so that we can send the bottle! The top 5 submissions received on or before 15 March 2017 will be announced on 17 March - St Patrick's Day - and will each be sent a bottle. Please keep submissions to 400 words or less!
In round 2, the top 5 clubs will need to do the following things to stand a chance to WIN a a case of 6 bottles of Glendalough Double Barrel Irish Whiskey:
1. All members of the club must use Whizzky App to review the Glendalough Double Barrel (that is, not only the admin/ chairman).
2. All club members must follow Whizzky App on Facebook and Twitter to allow us to tag you in announcements and social media posts relating to the competition.
3. Each club will need to email email@example.com with a list of club members' social media handles and a photo of the tasting - here's an example:
4. One club that complies with all of the above by no later than 28 March 2017 will be chosen.
5. The winners will be announced on 31 March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to
Whizzky whisky club members 18 years or older except employees of
Nfinity, Whisky Live, Whizzky and Evolve and their close relatives and
anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the
- There is no entry fee and
no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this
competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be
accepted per club. Multiple entries from different users of the same club
person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry
will be 15 March
2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition
will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be
accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Whizzky reserves the right to cancel or amend
the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a
catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or
anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event
outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be
notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Whizzky is not responsible for inaccurate prize
details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this
- The prize is as follows: Entry into review
competition to win a case of 6 bottles of Glendalough Double Barrel
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other
alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are
subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with
another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received
and verified by Whizzky.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the
winning club cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification,
we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a
- Whizzky’s decision in respect of all matters to
do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered
- By entering this competition, an entrants
indicate their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
winning club and entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any
publicity material, as well as their entry.
winning club name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address - firstname.lastname@example.org
into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and
- Whizzky will judge the competition
and decide on the winning club.
- Whizzky’s decision as to those able to take part
and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the
competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be using the Whizzky App, and
have a club within the Whizzky App.
- Whizzky shall have the right, at its sole
discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions,
such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Whizzky also reserves the right to cancel the
competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.