Are you one of our many whisky lovers in Joburg or plan to be in Joburg for Whisky & Spirits Live? We are giving away 5 double tickets to Whisky & Spirits Live's master classes in Joburg taking place on 8 -10 November 2017.
To enter, simply send us a photo of you enjoying your favourite whisky! Send the image to firstname.lastname@example.org or HERE
Famed for showcasing the widest selection of whisky under one roof, Whisky & Spirits Live hosts specialist hour-long Master Classes separately to the main event. The impressive line-up of Global Ambassadors, Master Distillers will present in-depth tastings to whisky lovers. Some of the masterclasses include: Kavalan, Dalmore, AnCnoc, Three Ships, Tullamore D.E.W.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to Whizzky members 18 years or older except employees of Nfinity, Whisky Live, Whizzky and Evolve and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize is entry tickets to Whisky & Spirits Live Master classes only. Winners will have to arrange their own transportation to and from the festival.
- These tickets do not include entry into Whisky & Spirits Live Festival tasting room downstairs. To enter Whisky Live tasting room, tickets can be purchased at the door to the main tasting room or bought online here.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per user. Multiple entries from the same user will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is 25 October 2017. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrants agree to Whizzky using their entries on Whizzky App's social media pages.
- Whizzky reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries received and verified by Whizzky.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Whizzky’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.